Given their surgical training, the following list of procedures can be performed in our clinic (depending on clinical assessment and suitability):
- Excision biopsy of skin lumps
- Incision and drainage of abscesses
- Wedge resection or avulsion of ingrown nails
- Suturing of lacerations
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Ear syringing for impacted ear wax
- Treatment of viral warts
- Dressings for simple/complex wounds
- Removal of sutures etc. are also readily available to our patients
Post-surgical meticulous wound care is critical to ensure good wound healing. As such, regular wound reviews/dressings will be provided by the clinic.
All reports of specimens sent for histology will also be reviewed and patients notified of their results during their follow-up consultations.
Below are some pictures of common surgical conditions.
With the above surgical capabilities, they hope to minimize referral-waiting time for simple day surgery procedures (normally done in a hospital day surgery centre) and serve as a one-stop clinical service for patients with such needs.