We aim to provide the public with holistic, affordable and quality general medical services to the public. Unlike specialists who manage a particular condition or organ disease, we, as family physicians, hope to care for our patients as a whole, managing all the various aspects of health, physically and psychologically, to ensure a better outcome.
Our Family Medicine practice at Healthpath Medical Clinic and Surgery (Ang Mo Kio) is currently under various government and private Medical Insurance Schemes to facilitate members under them to seek subsidized medical care at our clinic.
Being accredited under the Medisave Scheme, we aim to provide Medisave subsidy for patients who would benefit from certain vaccinations (such as Cervical cancer vaccine, Hepatitis B vaccine, Influenza and Pneumococcal vaccine) as well as chronic disease management (namely diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, asthma etc).
Parents of young patients, children and infants are also able to bring their child over to seek medical consult with their Baby Bonus card.
Please refer to the list of Corporate Insurance Schemes, which are being recognized at our Healthpath Medical Clinic and Surgery (Ang Mo Kio) below:
- Community health assist (CHAS green/orange/blue)
- Pioneer/Merdeka Generation
- AVIVA PCP Blue
- AVIVA I Access
- AVIVA Global 8
- AIA MHC
- Alliance healthcare Medinet
- AXA Medismart
- Fullerton FHN3 Healthcare
- GEL Supremecare
- IHP CURA
- MHC AXA HSBC
- MHC QBE
- MHC Tokio Marine Life Insurance
- MSIG MHC
- MBS @ GOV
- NTUC Income i Medicare
- NTUC Alliance i Medicare
- Pru-priority Plus program
Our Family Medicine Practice provides the following services to the public:
- Management of common ailments
- Management and follow-up of chronic medical conditions – Diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol), asthma, COPD (smoker’s lungs), eczema, arthritis, orthopaedic injuries etc.
- Baby and traveller’s vaccination packages
- General routine comprehensive health screening
- Domestic worker and pre-employment check-ups
- Polytechnic student and OBS medical examination
- Work permit and driving license renewals
- Family planning and contraception
- Weight loss management
- Men’s health – Management of urinary problems, prostate disease, decreased libido, erectile dysfunction etc.
- Women’s health – Management of menstrual disorders, osteoporosis and cancer prevention screening services such as PAP smear and Mammogram
- Cancer prevention vaccination packages – Cervarix and Hepatitis B vaccines