Healthpath Medical Clinic and Surgery will be starting Eye screening and consultation night clinic sessions by our group’s Eye Specialist on 15 April 2014!
January 13, 2014
Patient information sheet (items to take note prior to assessment)
- Examination of the retina
- Eye drops instillation (1-3 times) prior to slit lamp examination
- Vision will be blurred for 4-6 hours post procedure
- Near vision will be affected more than distant vision
- Sunglasses may help to reduce glare
- Try not to drive after the examination
- Please seek medical attention at our clinic should you experience eye pain, or blurred vision associated with vomiting and headache
Feel free to contact our staff to schedule an appointment or if you have any enquiries.