Get the 2015 Flu Vaccine @ $29 per vial or $50 for 2 vials under the “Flu Awareness” package at our clinic today!
February 18, 2015
Influenza can result in pneumonia, hospitalisation or even death, especially in populations at higher risk of developing complications of influenza.
- Persons aged 65 years and older;
- Children aged 6 months to less than 5 years (i.e. 59 months);
- Adults and children who have chronic disorders of the lung or heart systems, including asthma;
- Adults and children who have required regular medical follow-up or hospitalisation during the preceding year due to chronic metabolic diseases (including diabetes mellitus), renal, neurologic, liver, or blood disorders, or immunosuppression (including immunosuppression caused by medications or the Human Immunodeficiency Virus);
- Children and adolescents aged 6 months to 18 years who are receiving long-term aspirin therapy and therefore might be at risk for developing Reye syndrome after influenza infection;
- Women at all stages of pregnancy;
- Residents of nursing homes and intermediate and long term care facilities
Get your latest 2015 flu or pneumococcal vaccine at our clinic today! Please feel free to consult our staff for more details.