Which is the most relevant health screening package for me?
Our clinic’s holistic Bronze, Silver and Gold health screening packages are suitable for all groups of individuals. Each of them is specifically designed to maximise its health screening coverage for common medical conditions such as Diabetes, Hypertension (high blood pressure), Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol) etc.
Fasting lipids (cholesterol), glucose (sugar), kidney function, liver function and urine analysis for microalbuminuria (protein leak) are some of the more common tests carried out in the chronic management of such conditions.
Investigations such as Electrocardiogram , Chest X Ray, Ultrasound liver/gallbladder are included as part of the package, depending on the indications.
Other relevant investigations available:
- PAP smear (for all females who are sexually active)
- Screening Mammogram (for females above the age of 40 years old, or even earlier depending on their risk stratification)
- Ultrasound breasts (for females less than the age of 40 years old, or those with smaller breast volume)
- Ultrasound pelvis (for females with menstrual disorders, usually done together with hormonal blood investigations)
- Screening colonoscopy (for those above the age of 50 years old, or even earlier depending on their risk stratification)
- Bone Mineral Density test (for those susceptible to osteoporosis. For instance, menopausal females, those on long term steroid medication etc)
If you have any further queries, kindly approach our friendly clinic staff for more information.